Purpose and Background
Our App is used as mobile instance connected to our business system NBS.
The main purpose of our App is to provide you, as a user, with the ability to access your tasks for planning and executing assignments while in the field. These tasks may include:
- Work planning,
- Logging of performed work,
- Time reporting,
- Registration of new tickets,
Parties and Responsibilities for the Processing of Your Personal Data
Nipsoft AB, 556584-8982, Kungsgatan 10B, 881 30 Sollefteå, Sweden, is the software provider of NBS, a web-based business system that includes customer management, ticket management, product management and invoicing. Our mobile App is an optional component integrated into this system.
As a customer and user of NBS, you are in charge of the data entered into your NBS instance. Through our App, you can:
- manage users,
- use a camera to upload pictures,
- upload files,
- ake notes and write logs for a ticket.
Nipsoft enters into a data processing agreement with its customers to provide support and assistance in daily operations. This agreement is signed in connection with the License Agreement for NBS.
Nipsoft AB is responsible for the processing of the personal data that customers share with us when:
- you receive login credentials and become a user of NBS.
- you are registered as a contact person at Nipsoft for your organization.
- you contact us or submit an expression of interest.